Membership in Granite State Designers and Installers Association is open to state permitted septic designers, installers or pumpers and those working for them, individuals not licensed as an installer, designer or pumper, but having an interest in the industry and the goals and purposes of the Association, and individuals employed in governmental agencies not actively engaged in the design or installation of septic systems.
The Association's membership cycle utilizes a calendar year period. The Individual's initial dues may be prorated if applicable. (Please refer to the proration schedule which follows the dues rates featured at the bottom of this page.)
Some GSDIA Member Benefits:
- Receive the monthly "NEWS BRIEF" newsletter printed and distributed by Granite State Designers and Installers Association. Filled with news about the industry, changes in laws and rules, and notes about persons and events of interest to those working in and with the septic systems industry.
- Announcements of the Association's aggressive educational programs including workshops and conferences on a wide variety of topics, including alternative systems, hydric soils, wetlands, replacement of failed systems, etc.
- Members receive sizable discounts on attendance at most Association-sponsored workshops, seminars and conferences.
- FREE membership decal for use in your office window, on your vehicle, or equipment.
- An aggressive legislative and regulatory program that monitors and lobbies for or against proposed changes to state laws and regulations affecting the septic industry and its members. Makes substantial efforts to protect the interests of members as well as to improve and protect our environment. GSDI can become your voice in these matters.
- GSDI has representation on major boards, commissions, and ad hock committees dealing with environmental matters and is an active player in most deliberations having a potential impact upon its members.
- GSDI provides and maintains active communication and liaisons with legislators, regulators, governmental agencies, other trade and professional groups, and the general public on matters affecting the septic industry. The Association enjoys a positive, productive working relationship with most related agencies.
- GSDI provides an excellent networking vehicle for proper and informative communication between members and other decision makers. Provides an excellent opportunity to build your own business.
- Public relations programs to educate the public about need for proper design, installation and maintenance of septic systems...to aid in protecting our environment.
- Hosts an annual septic conference and trade show featuring speakers on key industry topics with more than two dozen exhibitors who display the latest in systems, products and services available in the industry.
- Members serve as active volunteers on committees and boards to develop programs and services for members and the general public and act as a liaison between membership and various officials and agencies.
- Maintains full time Concord-based executive offices to provide answers to member questions, to respond to member concerns, and to develop and maintain programs that benefit the industry.
Installer, designer, or pumper properly licensed or formerly licensed by the state of N.H.
Installer, designer or pumper properly licensed or formerly licensed by the state of NH employed by, in partnership with, or a corporate officer in a company currently represented by an active member.
Individuals not licensed as a designer, installer or pumper but having an interest in the industry and the goals and purposes of the Association.
Public Sector Member............................$50
Individuals employed in governmental agencies, not actively engaged in the design or installation of septic systems.
Dues Proration Information:
If joining between January 1 and March 31: Full current fiscal year's dues are payable.
If joining between April 1 and June 30: 75 percent of current year's dues are payable.
If joining between July 1 and September 30: 50 percent of current year's dues are payable.
If joining between October 1 and December 31: Pay full year's dues (Payment will qualify the individual to receive the balance of current calendar year as well as the full upcoming calendar year for this single fee.)
There shall be no proration of dues for Associate and Public Sector Members.