Membership in Granite State Designers and Installers Association is open to state permitted septic designers, installers or pumpers and certified evaluators and those working for them, individuals not licensed as an installer, designer, pumper or evaluator, but having an interest in the industry and the goals and purposes of the Association, and individuals employed in governmental agencies not actively engaged in the design or installation of septic systems.
The Association's membership cycle utilizes a fiscal year which runs from September 1 through August 31. Active Member (designers, installers. pumpers and evaluators) dues may be subject to proration based on the time of applicable. (Please refer to the proration schedule which follows the dues rates featured at the bottom of this page.)
Some GSDIA Member Benefits:
- Receive the bi-monthly "NEWS BRIEF" newsletter printed and distributed by Granite State Designers and Installers Association. Filled with news about the industry, changes in laws and rules, and notes about persons and events of interest to those working in and with the septic systems industry.
- Announcements of the Association's aggressive educational programs including workshops and conferences on a wide variety of topics, including alternative systems, hydric soils, wetlands, replacement of failed systems, etc.
- Members receive sizable discounts on attendance at most Association-sponsored workshops, seminars and conferences.
- FREE membership decal for use in your office window, on your vehicle, or equipment.
- An aggressive legislative and regulatory program that monitors and lobbies for or against proposed changes to state laws and regulations affecting the septic industry and its members. Makes substantial efforts to protect the interests of members as well as to improve and protect our environment. GSDI can become your voice in these matters.
- GSDI has representation on major boards, commissions, and ad hock committees dealing with environmental matters and is an active player in most deliberations having a potential impact upon its members.
- GSDI provides and maintains active communication and liaisons with legislators, regulators, governmental agencies, other trade and professional groups, and the general public on matters affecting the septic industry. The Association enjoys a positive, productive working relationship with most related agencies.
- GSDI provides an excellent networking vehicle for proper and informative communication between members and other decision makers. Provides an excellent opportunity to build your own business.
- Public relations programs to educate the public about need for proper design, installation and maintenance of septic systems...to aid in protecting our environment.
- Hosts an annual septic conference and trade show featuring speakers on key industry topics with more than two dozen exhibitors who display the latest in systems, products and services available in the industry.
- Members serve as active volunteers on committees and boards to develop programs and services for members and the general public and act as a liaison between membership and various officials and agencies.
- Maintains full time Concord-based executive offices to provide answers to member questions, to respond to member concerns, and to develop and maintain programs that benefit the industry.
Installer, designer licensed or formerly licensed by the state of NH or pumper, certified evaluator
Dues Pro-Ration Schedule for active members only! (if joining between Sept. 1 - Nov. 30); ($112.50 if joining between Dec. 1 - Feb. 28/29); ($75.00 of joining between Mar. 1 - May 31) After June 1, $150 (includes June-August AND the next full dues year)
Installer, designer licensed or formerly licensed by the state of NH or pumper, certified evaluator employed by, in partnership with, or a corporate officer in a company currently represented by an active member.
Individuals not licensed as a designer, installer or pumper or certified evaluator but having an interest in the industry and the goals and purposes of the Association.
Public Sector Member............................$50
Individuals employed in governmental agencies, not actively engaged in the design or installation of septic systems.
To join online (and pay your dues via credit card) click here.
for a paper application which you can complete and mail in with a check.