Due to the snowstorm forecast for Tuesday, March 14 and the cancellation of travel plans by several of our speakers for that day, we regret that we must cancel our entire program on TUESDAY ONLY! We have also been reminded that many of our members also provide snow removal services, several of whom have already indicated they could not attend if the storm proceeds as forecast.
Monday's programming will be held as scheduled.
All attendees who were scheduled to attend on Tuesday will receive a refund of their registration fee. For those who paid for both days, the Tuesday portion will be refunded.
GSDI will be working to host sessions featuring Tuesday's speakers at a future event.